Monday, November 06, 2006

One day my Prince will come, but not this Monday

It's a dreary Monday night with no Wifeswap and no Bachelor on tonight. Fie on those Country Music Awards! I miss Prince Lorenzo. If you ask me, none of the women are right for him. An uninspired bunch. Anyway...

Up on the Girlfriend's Cybercircuit is Laurie Stolarz, whose YA novel BLEED has just come out.

As Laurie describes is: Over the course of a single day, the lives of ten teenagers will intersect in powerful and unexpected ways.

I say fine, as long as they aren't all congretating at my apartment.

Laurie answered my usual questions...

Are you a TV watcher?

Oh, yeah.

What's your favorite show ever?

Way too hard to pick just one. But, I love, love, LOVED Cheers. I also love reruns of Seinfeld and Sex and the City. As a kid, I also loved Hart to Hart and Love Boat. I’m big into reality TV now – The Bachelor, Laguna Beach, Project Runway, American Idol, Breaking Bonaduce, Ghost Hunters, etc., etc.

What TV character (past or present) do you identify with most?

Who else but Jan Brady?

Does your main character watch any TV in the novel?

Yes, one of my characters has an addiction to a soap called Sands of Time. She gets swept away in the romance of two of the main characters and wishes the same for herself.

For more on Laurie visit her website.



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?