Wednesday, October 04, 2006

In no particular order...


The next couple who be back next week...

Congratulations...

In no particular order...

You're still in the running...

Joey Lawrence and Edyta Sliwinska

to be America's Next Top Model

The couple who will not be returning next week.

will immediately pack her bags...

Vivica Fox and Nick Kosovich...

Monique

"It's all good!" (Viveca)

"This was a waste of time..." (Monique)

HOW IS A PERSON SUPPOSED TO WATCH TWO ELIMINATIONS AT THE EXACT SAME MOMENT?

I am going crazy with my remote. Gilmore Girls is on at the same time as Dancing With the Stars and then the results show is opposite America's Next Top Model and I would theoretically like to see House and Lost and The Nine and other things too... Yes, I have no life in the evenings anymore. At least nothing is on opposite Project Runway, thank god. The reunion show was so funny tonight. I loved the clips of Kayne Gillaspie talking fast and Malan laughing. Robert Best described Malan perfectly: a cross between Cary Grant and Eddie Munster.

But the real question is: Are Wila Ford and Max Chmerkovskiy pulling a Kristy and Lloyd? (For those who didn't watch Skating with Celebrities, skater Lloyd Eisler left his wife and had an affair with his celeb partner Kristy Swanson, but I have no idea if they're still together. Does anyone?) Anyway, it seemed that one of the judges made a comment last week that Wila and Max were getting cozy, but I haven't heard anything official. It's certainly a great rumor to start so you can stay on the show. Not to say they did that -- their waltz really was the most romantic dance of the evening. Can someone just tell me why Monique Coleman keeps crying? So cute how they're all bonding, though.

Did the producers on The Bachelor make Prince Lorenzo pick only the girls they wanted to cast for the show? I like this guy better than the last few bachelors -- he actually seems halfway intelligent and has a sense of humor -- but when you see him choosing sluttly Desiree and Erica the Tiara girl socialite and one woman of color and the virgin who is saving herself... it's all so obviously orchestrated... please.

All I can say is, I'm ready for Lorelai to choose between Christopher and Luke and be done with it. And Joey Lawrence really needs to take some sort of medication for his blood pressure cuz I'm afraid that vein on his forehead is going to pop. And my prediction is that Sara Evans will win Project Runway. Oops, I mean Jaeda. No, that's Top Model. I mean Uli. If she doesn't just design a bunch of print dresses. Maybe it's time for TIVO. Or maybe it's time to get rid of cable. We still have some rabbit ear antenna here somewhere...







Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?