Thursday, February 09, 2006

Dancing With the Stars for the boys in Iraq

I think Jerry Rice should get ready to go home. He seems like such a nice guy... but I think his main competition is George Hamilton, and after the chicken dance during the waltz, I don't see America voting George out. Lisa Rinna looked pretty in her lilac dress, but I don't know why they had her dancing to 9 to 5, it totally got in the way. Stacy Keibler was fantastic as usual and her splits were amazing, but she is so on my nerves. I can't stand her "I am incredibly sexy" and "I am incredibly good, nice. modest and doing it for the boys in Iraq" act. Drew Lachey finally got his three 10s, but how can he compete with Stacy?

I still miss Tatum O'Neal.


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?