Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Author Laurie Faria Stolarz loves Reality TV too!

This week on the Girfriend's Cbyer Circuit tour my guest is Laurie Faria Stolarz, whose written a four-book teen thriller series that takes place in a high-end East Coast boarding school where one of the students has magical powers. Check out her website, which is in spellblinding black and purple.

I asked Laurie my TV questions and discovered she's a cathode ray lover too!

Are you a TV watcher?

Big time! Right now I'm a big fan of reality TV. American Idol, the Bachelor, America's Next Top Model, Intervention, Made, Miss Seventeen (though I never got to see who won), and I love What Not to Wear.

What's your favorite show ever?

Rich Girls. I absolutely LOVED that show. (Yeah, and what ever happened to those two? Are they still friends We want to know!)

What TV character (past or present) do you identify with most?

Probably Felicity. I love how reflective and analytic she was but, at the same time, dreamy and hopeful. She was thoughtful but didn't always act with her brain. I could relate to that:)

Does your main character watch any TV in the novel?

She would if she had time. She's too busy having nightmares and saving people from stalkers. If she did watch TV, it'd be crime shows like CSI, and reruns of Buffy.

Laurie's next novel BLEED is being published by Hyperion in Spring of 06.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?