Sunday, December 25, 2005

TV Guide changed their size

It's no longer that cute little booklet. Now they look like any trashy gossip magazine, but skinnier. I flipped through one at the grocery store check-out, tempted to buy it because of the 99 cent price tag. But it just seemed like an inferior version of Star, or US Weekly, or whatever, with some TV listings thrown in. I hate to say it, but it doesn't really seem like we need TV Guide anymore. But... I don't want them to go away, either. I want them to stay. Just the way they always were. Because I would miss not seeing the old TV Guide's at the check-out. Do they really need to make money off them? Can't they keep making them, just for the sake of always being there for us, at the check-out, nice and comforting?

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?